Mid-level Web Developer (Full-stack)
Webnetism is a well-established web development and design company in the Cheltenham area and have a diverse range of clients including high-profile sites such as Ringway Jacobs, L-3 TRL Technology, Ultra Electronics and TheDogsDoodahs.com.
The quality of our designs and customer service speak for themselves with our ever growing list of clients!
For this reason, we are currently looking for a Mid-level Web Developer to join our excellent team to assist in the creation of innovative and contemporary websites, compatible across multiple devices.
This is an exciting opportunity for career advancement and will help any candidate to enhance their skills in responsive web development as well as getting involved in building Apps for iPhone, Android, etc.
A candidate for this position must be able to work in a varied, fast paced environment, have excellent communication skills, should be able to work alone and as part of the team.
Skills / Attributes Required:
The The successful candidate must have a minimum of 12 months’ full-stack development experience in a commercial environment.
- Good knowledge of C#/ASP.net
- Good knowledge of SQL Server and Visual Studio
- Experience of XHTML/HTML5 and CSS
- Self-motivated, detailed-orientated and organised
- A willingness to learn new skills and to be challenged!
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- A good understanding of SEO best-practices would also be useful
- Working alongside our designers/developers building and maintaining websites
- Maintain and enhance existing web applications
- Assist in the creation of new database-driven websites and applications
- Be responsible for testing new and updated websites across popular devices and platforms
Salary: negotiable based on experience
Please do not apply if you live outside of the UK.